If you're new(ish) to tarot (or maybe even if you're not!) you might wonder how to best phrase your questions when getting a reading. Here are few good guidelines to get the most out of your reading:
● avoid yes/no questions; they tend not give much insight or advice
● keep your agency; ask "How can I...? What can I...?" rather than asking for predictions
● general questions get general answers, specific questions get specific answers
● focus on yourself; tarot-spying on other people isn't cool, so no "How is my son, ex, friend, etc. doing?"
● "What do I need to know about ____ situation?" is great when you're not sure what your question is, but you have an issue you want help with
Those are some good starting points! Do you have other great ways of asking for guidance? Drop me a line and let me know.
May you always be in alignment with your highest good!